If you need a reason to buy from us, here’s 10 of the best.
Why us? The key to making any granite or Silestone quartz composite worktop installation a successful home improvement lies in the selection of the correct fabricator. Here are a few reasons why you should choose Touchstone Worktops, we like to call this list, ‘The Touchstone Ten’:-
1. All worktop enquiries made to us are answered promptly and worktop quotes are returned within hours during the working week. We are here Saturday mornings too.
2. Our jobs are started and completed on schedule. We know customers don’t want to wait and if we don’t think we’ll be able to do your job on the date or time you need us, we will tell you the truth. Nothing is worse than being lied to by a company that never shows up.
3. We are neat and tidy from start to finish. You will receive friendly, professional, efficient, and personal service.
4. Communication, if you ever have any questions with regard your granite or Silestone, don’t be scared to ask, we are here to help and we do this every day.
5. We employee efficient, knowledgeable staff, dedicated to the highest levels of workmanship when completing your worktops. We have years of expertise and enthusiasm for the worktop business so this ensures that we produce a quality result, each and every time.
6. Our low overheads allow us to offer lower prices than most. We offer better value than our competitors.
7. We don’t compromise on our quality! It is our mission to make each project a success by making your vision a reality. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
8. Our Central London location makes it easy for us to attend any address within London but as we are based on the A40, it is just easy for us to deliver your worktops out to Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or Surrey. We cover other areas too, but unlike our competitors, we do not use nationwide sub-contractors that may give an inferior finish or installation.
9. We are Silestone ‘Gold-Level’ approved fabricators which means your Silestone quartz worktops will come with a 10-year warranty which other suppliers cannot provide. Other fabricators will tell you they are approved, but unless Silestone recognises their status, their claim to be approved means nothing. Please call Silestone UK and check for yourself. Here’s Silestone’s number 01256-768138. Be careful, there are rogues out their!
10. We are never happy until you are truly happy