- High Stain Resistance
- High Scratch Resistance (compared to Marble)
- High Impact Resistant
- High Heat Resistant
- Acid resistant
- Wide range of colours
- Range of finishes / textures
- Natural Effects
- 10 Year Warranty
- Easy to clean & Maintain
- Full templating & installation service
Caesarstone Noble Grey 5211Caesarstone Noble Grey 5211 Stone Worktop. Ideal for use as Kitchen Worktop, Island Worktop or a splashback.
Also perfect for bathroom applications like Vanities, Bath Surrounds, and others.
Please note: Samples of this worktop are not available at the moment. However, this worktop may be available in our showroom. Alternatively, we can always recommend similar options. Please contact us for more information.
Caesarstone Quartz worktops come with a 15 year guarantee for your peace of mind. You can view the Ceasarstone Warranty on the link below:
Here is a summary of the most popular edge details:
- Double Pencil Edge - Slightly rounded edges on the top and bottom of your worktop edge to be polished. This is our most popular edge profile for kitchen worktops.
- Mitred Apron Edge - For this edge, we add a downstand piece with a mitred edge to the worktop, providing a thicker look. You can specify the height of the mitre, most popular is 40mm for kitchen worktops. Additionally, islands worktops and end panels can have a mitred edge providing a smooth, continuous looking surface which is sometimes called a waterfall feature.
- Full Bull Nose -Fully rounded stone worktop edge profile often used for bathroom vanities but also traditional looking kitchen worktops for example. This edge can make the stone look thinner.
Caesarstone Quartz worktops are very easy to clean and require minimal maintenance. In order to assist you to make the most of your worktops, please see below Care and Maintenance instructions provided by the manufacturer: